Servo-pneumatics are most useful in situations that require compact solutions, where moving loads are more than 10 kg and positioning accuracy must be within the range of tenths of a millimetre.
Servopneumatics for efficient and innovative drive solutions
Maximum power density in automation
Use the power of pneumatics, its versatility and precision of up to 0.2 mm for a wide range of positioning tasks:
Areas of application
- Production technology, e.g. flexible and defined force-controlled pressing of workpieces
- Packaging technology, e.g. repositioning from a conveyor belt to a packaging unit
- Materials handling, e.g. in pushing and sorting functions
- Dosing technology, e.g. in volume filling systems
- Test engineering, e.g. positioning of testing equipment
Servopneumatic positioning module CPX-CMAX
One of a kind:
The new positioning module CMAX is designed for simple servopneumatic control of a wide range of pneumatic drives, whether linear or rotary.
Servo-pneumatics – integrated in the CPX terminal
The next generation
Thanks to new diagnostic options, the 3rd generation servo-pneumatics can identify precisely which device in the system is having problems and it can use integrated pressure sensors to switch from position control to pressure regulation.