- Integrated producers:
Their trademark is the production of active ingredients combined with further processing to produce the final drug. Production is often spread
across various locations.
- Pure active ingredient producers who are not involved in secondary production.
- Producers of medicines based on bought-in active ingredients.
- Contract manufacturers offer their production capacity to ease the burden on other manufacturers or to relieve their production bottlenecks.
Pulse? Strong and steady!
A joint approach to the challenges you face
- Improving flexibility of production lines?
- Energy efficiency?
- Time to market?
- Modernisation of your plants across the globe?
- Increasing costs?
- System downtimes?
With Festo as your partner you're on the right track!
You can rely on Festo from engineering right through to operation.