Cartesian high-speed handling with robotic functionality
Dynamic response up to 70 picks/min
Compact and flat: outstanding installation/working space ratio
Large working space, high speed, smooth transport
During the production of solar cells, the delicate wafers often need to be picked up and moved quickly and precisely. The high-speed H-gantry provides the ideal solution for handling solar wafers.
Designed for handling solar cells and wafers, the high-speed H-gantry covers a rectangular working space with up to 4 degrees of freedom. The Bernoulli gripper is perfect for gentle, almost completely contactless transport of delicate wafers.
Winner of the Intersolar Award 2010
Sets new standards:
- Maximum dynamic response compared to all other gantries
- Best acceleration behaviour with 50 m/s²
- Maximum speed of 5 m/s, even with long strokes
- Optimum use of the available space
- Low costs due to reliable series components
- As dynamic as a linear motor axis, and as cost-effective as a toothed belt axis
Extremely compact and flat, but with full working space and no funnel-shaped intake – and it's easy to integrate into your system concept
Cost-efficient in acquisition and operation, with a long service life thanks to reliable series components: the complete motion solution including frame, with optional vision system.