||Project Sales Engineer
( 1 vacancy )
- Process Automation
- Food Beverages
- Develop and implements business strategies in the customer solution segment into Industrial Automation market.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business activities and needs by determine how Festo technology can help meet with the customers needs and enable to increase value.
- Project Sales Engineer will provide knowledge and consultation developing Industrial Automation system and solutions to meet the customer requirement, including financial and performance-based solutions.
- Use cold calling skills to schedule appointments with new customers.
- Must be organized and possess good time management skills to prioritize workload.
- Identifies key customers and develops specific action plans to grow those accounts.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of customer needs and current market opportunities.
- Assembles and coordinates sales team as needed for customers and projects.
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Converts leads into opportunities by identifying the appropriate sales course of action, assembling the required sales team members and leading the steps in the sale process.
- Prepares technical proposal to customer as well as adopting a consultative approach, liaising with internal engineering team and customers to ensure the solution/engineering design process runs smoothly.
- Develops relationships with buying influences within the customer’s organization which may include the facility manager, project manager or purchasing agent.
- At least 3 years in selling project
- Proactive, driven and self-motivate, results oriented
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers and business partners
- Strong planning, analyzing and organizing skills.
Work as a part of a sales team while providing the technical support to Industrial Automation business sales. Assisting the customers in the selection and acquisition of needed products and ensure that customer specifications are met.
- Providing assistance to the area sales and answering questions about the technical functionality from the customers.
- Being highly results driven and a self starter in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Presenting technical requirements to be implemented into new and existing products, while also explaining industry specific term to the customers.
- Although providing the solutions to the customer and also need to have good business skills and be able to provide the competitive solutions to customers in balancing of functioning and costing.
- Manage to initiate, facilitate as well as drive various business problems-solving in collaboration with customers.
- Gather market information and provide input to support business decision making process.
- At least 3 years experience in engineering of automated system, designing or technical support to sales.
- Good knowledge and understanding of system engineering process, designs & control systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information.
- Proactive, driven and self-motivate, results oriented.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers.
||Industry Segment Sales Engineer for ELA (Electronic & Light Assembly)
( 1 vacancy
- Identifies customer requirements, determines schedule availability, promotes services, defines process and related materials, provides quotation & services, acquires customer paperwork, resolves issues, communicates job status, oversees postal fund processing, obtains personalization signs-offs and performs customer required data audit.
- Understanding the customer’s organization & structure, services and staying aware of customer new and changes.
- Planning to visit customers in respective sales are up to 90% is required.
- At least 3 years in selling experience in industry with control automation.
- Proactive, driven and self-motivate, results oriented.
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers and business partners.
- Process Automation System
- Handing Automation Technology
Managing all aspects of complex engineering project for Customer Solutions from the inquiry to the quotation, including design. Performing Mechanical / Electrical engineering work for customized solutions in order to achieve customer requirements.
- Provides engineering and technical support to sales team and customers especially more focusing in respective business area.
- Provide system design solution and involved in presenatiion of the solution to csutomer with high quality pre-sales, design-in and post-sales technical support.
- Interpreting clients requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- At least 2 years experience in engineering and technical support to project sales.
- Special experience in designing / engineering of automated system is an advantaged.
- Proficient in CAD software (3D software), PLC programming, MS project, MS office.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
||Asissistant to Country Manager
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary.
- Transcribes drafts, proofreads and revises correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions and policies.
- Assists with project monitoring and budget tracking.
- Follows all relevant functional and company policies, processess and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the job to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Overseeing and safeguard the movement of sales performance by presenting reports and statistics information.
- Provides a complete secretarial and administrative service to Country Manager to facilitate the organization process.
- Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time and ensures all work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Keeps commitments, ability to long hours of work when necessary to reach target.
- Ability to complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Female, age 30 – 35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a Master degree from overseas is preferable.
- At least 5 years of secretarial experience in multinational company.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English with computer proficiency (Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- High responsibility and self motivated
Position 1 - 4
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic and Instrument Engineering or related fields.
- Able to travel in up-country.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of pneumatic applications is an advantage.
|Please apply in person or send your resume with a recent photo to :
Festo Ltd. : Human Resources Departement.
1250 Viranuvat Building 6th-7th Fl., Bangna-Trad Rd. (Soi 34),
Bangna, Bangkok 10260
1 800 290 477 +66 2785 3700 ,
1 800 290 478