Dynamic and fast with improved rigidity – as a toothed belt drive, spindle drive or guide axis
With new safety elements for creating a safety-oriented handling axis
- New aluminium profiles with exterior guide: increased rigidity and improved efficiency thanks to downsizing (smaller size with the same load)
- Guide closer to the load: smaller lever arms for high maximum load and torques
- Motor mounting on both sides (right/left) and both ends of the toothed belt axis: motor position can be altered at any time
New: measuring and clamping units for increased safety
- Linear displacement encoder directly monitors the position of the axis slide.
- Functional safety thanks to optional second displacement encoder for position detection (2.5 µ resolution)
- Single or double channel clamping unit works directly on the guide rails of the axis: for holding function or as an emergency brake.
- Together with safety system CMGA, this forms a complete safety solution.
Loading the player ...