Cost savings of up to 70% thanks to control cabinet replacement and reduced installation costs
For valve terminals MPA and CPX
The benefits to you:
- Use with CPX hood as additional protection
- Space-saving due to small dimensions - 50% smaller than control cabinet
- No construction work: easy to order the right hood for your valve terminal
- No cable through-feeds; instead, tubes and cables are connected directly via wall through-feed.
- Alternative to the pneumatic multiple connector plate on modular valve terminals
Application: machine construction
- Packaging machines: cosmetics, non-food, pharmaceuticals, final packaging
- Assembly machines and special purpose machines
Valve terminals can be installed at process level.
Mode of operation:
1- CPX/MPA valve terminal, IP65 version
2 - Mounting rail
3 - Cable guide, backwall: provided by the customer
Convenient access to the valve terminal:
Electric cable: M12 plug
Pneumatic tubing: quick connectors
The hood is attached in the stand-by position.
The hood in closed position.
To close it firmly, the hood is secured with 2 socket head screws.
The screws are also used for "special closure" in accordance with the standard for applications in ATEX zones.