Reliable quality inspection thanks to integrated CoDeSys PLC
Can also be used as CANopen master control system with CAN interface
The benefits to you:
- CoDeSys embedded: complex inspection sequence plans are simple to create using the integrated PLC with the standardised languages of IEC 61131-3. Servo controllers can be activated directly via CANopen.
- SBOx-Q communicates with numerous Festo and external controllers - using standardised software interfaces via Ethernet (TCP-IP, Easy IP, Telnet, Modbus TCP) and CAN. New: Ethernet/IP
- Up to 256 inspection programs can be stored, each with 156 inspection features. Optional functions: OCR text recognition, reading of barcode and data matrix codes
Areas of application:
- Position and rotational position sensing of parts
- Precision positioning of axes
- 2D quality inspection
- Type identification and sorting
- reading barcodes and data matrix codes (1D and 2D codes)
- Reading plain text (OCR)
Application examples for the compact vision system SBOC-Q:
Errors? Error display!
In use: compact camera SBOC-Q in the automotive industry for manufacturing brake and fuel lines
Quality assurance of solar cells
Screen for errors
For the automation of its wet chemical processing systems for solar cells, the machine manufacturer RENA GmbH also uses the compact vision system SBOC-Q.
In use: ready-to-install handling unit with linear motor axis DGE-LM and compact vision system SBOC-Q for pressure plate cutting
This site makes use of Flash player software, a plug-in for your Web Browser, which can play the content we have created. You either don't have Flash player software installed, or you have an old version of this Flash Player. Please click here, to download the latest Flash Player version that works with your computer