What is new?
What is new?
- New navigation at one glance
The new menu system is designed to give you faster access to the information you need:
- The main menu now only shows major categories. For example, you can navigate directly to the product overview, to the Online Shop or to the Support area.
- The general navigation bar at the (very) top of the page gives access to the most important functions. It leads you, for example, directly to the Download area, the Shopping Basket and to the Login area.
- The left-hand navigation bar appears when you select a category in the main menu. From here you can access further Online Shop functions.
- Top Navigation
The main menu now shows only major categories. These categories provide the following information:
- Current information
- Product search
- Direct links e.g. CAD models
- Product overview
- Product catalogue with detailed information
- Repair service
- 24-hour emergency service
- Ready-to-install pneumatics
- Presentation of industry-specific solutions
- Reference projects
- Shopping basket
- Order tracking
- Saved baskets
- CAD data
- Downloads (e.g. software)
- Information on directives and standards
- Information about Festo Didactic
- Facts, figures, data about the company
- Training, jobs and careers
- Festo Education Fund
- Generic Navigation
The general navigation bar is displayed at the very top of each page.
Important links and elements are displayed for direct access, such as the search function at the top of the page.
The shopping basket, download area and contact information are always accessible from this section. Once you have logged in, a logout link and a function for modifying your user data also appear here.
- Left Navigation in the Online Shop
When you select the Online Shop in the main menu, the left-hand navigation bar appears.
This enables you to access the functions “Shopping Basket”, “Product Catalogue”, “Order Tracking” and “Saved Baskets”.
The left-hand navigation bar replaces the navigation menu previously located on the right-hand side of the screen.
- How to log in?
There are several ways of accessing the login point:
- There is a “Login” link at the top of the webpage in the general navigation bar.
When you have successfully logged on, your name and a link to “Logout” appear in the general navigation bar.
- How to log out?
There are several ways to log out.
- There is a “Logout” link at the top of the webpage in the general navigation bar.
- Personalisation or reset password
Your name appears in the general navigation bar as soon as you have logged on. You can then click on your name to access the “Personalise" and “Change password” functions.
- What search function fits best to my product search
The best way to search for products is to use the “Find products in catalogue” function in the right-hand section of the page www.festo.de.
If you are already in the online catalogue, the best way is to use the search function in the catalogue.
- New search function
The new search function in the general navigation bar at the top edge of the page searches the entire content of our website.
When you enter a search term, a list of suggestions is displayed:
The search results are shown in two sections:
The first one shows the three best results from the catalogue. The second one shows the three best results from the website.
If you do not see a suitable result, you should indicate in the second step of the search for which section you would like to see all the results. To do this, select either “Search in catalogue only” or “Search in website only” in the right-hand section.