Festo is a leading global supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for factory automation and process automation. For our growing Bulgarian company “Festo Production” EOOD, we are currently hiring:
Test engineer (Servomotors)
In Plant Engineering Department
- Conception, Specification and Interpretation of Test equipment for electrical motors in the production, take into consideration price and testing time.
- Coordinate the specification and construction with internal and external development partners.
- Validation and evaluation of different measuring techniques, methods and measuring instruments.
- Responsible for the development of measuring procedures and acceptance of test equipment.
- Take part in customer complain analysis.
- Performs other special assignments relating to the post.
- Engineer in the field of automation engineering, mechatronics, electronics, electrical engineering or comparable qualification.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in the design of electromechanical test systems.
- Work experience in the organization and cooperation of international projects
- Fundamental knowledge in the creation of PC-based measuring systems and in the analysis of measurement data.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Fundamental knowledge in the implementation of electrical Safety requirements in testing technology in laboratory and production environment.
- Very good knowledge of the programming environment CVI, LabVIEW, test stand and TDMS file format.
- Creative, team-oriented and self-responsible work, coupled with self-discipline and perseverance.
- Basic understanding of project management skills.
- Ability to participate on, or lead, project or process improvement teams.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English or German level B2.
The company offers:
- Motivating compensation and benefits package;
- Possibilities for learning and professional development;
- Convenient working hours (08.00 - 16.30).
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send your CV and Motivation letter on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted. Your documents will be treated as confidential and protected according to Bulgarian data protection legislation.