Festo is a leading global supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for factory automation and process automation. For our growing Bulgarian company Festo Production EOOD, we are currently hiring:
Technologist (Servomotors) In Plant Engineering Department
- Establish production technology process and equipment.
- Participate in servomotor production implementation (technology, tools, equipment, machines and devices).
- Continually check production technology process and equipment.
- Teach and qualify workers and operators in servomotors technology and equipment.
- Take part in customer complain analysis.
- Lead optimization projects.
- Create production related instructions (Illustrated guides, videos).
- Create technical scope statement for manual devices, semi-automatically devices and automation, which ensure manufacturing process.
- Create production routings with proper operation times.Performs other special assignments relating to the post.
- Education: Electrical machines and devices, Electrical engineer, Production automation (discrete or continues).
- Basic understanding of project management skills.
- Good problem solving skills. Ability to reach fundamental understanding.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English or German.
- Ability to participate on, or lead, project or process improvement teams.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Etc.
- Motivating compensation and benefits package;
- Possibilities for learning and professional development;
- Convenient working hours
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send your CV and Motivation letter to e-mail email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your documents will be treated as confidential and protected according to Bulgarian data protection legislation.