Festo is a leading global supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for factory automation and process automation. For our growing Bulgarian company Festo Production EOOD, we are currently hiring:
LEAN Experts in department Production System “Festo Value Production”
- Leads or coordinates, as the case may be, interdisciplinary project teams and takes part of the optimization project management with regard to all departments and the entire plant;
- Provides daily support to process management in production departments;
- Introduces methods and standardization measures to improve efficiency in production as well as the principles of efficient production throughout the plant;
- Cooperates to improve processes, their induction and stabilization;
- Identifies cost-saving potentials and identifies measures for improvement, incl. analyses economic efficiency and tracks results;
- Conducts trainings and workshops of Lean methods;
- Continuously improves value streams from supplier to customer;
- Education: higher technical or economic education or comparable qualification;
- Ideally, additional qualification in the field of efficient (LEAN) production and minimum 2 years of experience in production systems
- Experience with production systems
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience as a trainer
- Familiar with lean tools and ability to apply them (SMED, 5S, 7 Kinds of Waste, One Piece Flow, etc.)
- Foreign language knowledge: English (minimum level B2 as per CEFR);
- Computer literacy: MS Office, SAP.
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to moderate meetings;
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problems.
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities, independent and responsible method of work.
In case Your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and You wish to join our growing team, please send Your CV and Motivation letter not later than February, 28 2017 on the following address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your application documents will be treated as confidential and handled in compliance with Bulgarian data protection legislation.