Festo is a leading global supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for industrial and process automation. For our growing Bulgarian company Festo Production EOOD, we are currently hiring:
- Develop and continually improve control plans;
- Monitor open FMEA recommended actions to completion;
- Develop inspection plans for incoming inspection and SPC inspection plans, define test characteristics;
- Participate in projects for new products and projects for quality improvement;
- Perform Failure Analysis and process investigation to determine the root cause of problems;
- Provide corrective action reports in 8D format to close issues with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 3-5 years experience in a quality function in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with quality systems and processes ( ISO 9001, SPC , FMEA, 8D, LEAN Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma methodologies);
- Experiance with Root Cause Analysis and corrective action reports;
- Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems;
- Excelent written and spoken English and/or German language;
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities, independent and responsible method of work.
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology production;
- Flexible working hours.
In case Your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and You wish to join our growing team, please send Your CV and Motivation letter on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Your application documents will be treated as confidential and handled in compliance with Bulgarian data protection legislation.