Festo is a leading global supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for industrial and process automation. For our growing Bulgarian company Festo Production EOOD, we are currently hiring:
SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE (SQA) ENGINEER
The person will coordinate the interaction with company suppliers in terms of quality of materials delivered to our production plant. She/he has to guarantee capable, sovereign, robust supplier manufacturing processes with:
- Monitoring of supplier quality results, direct triggering of complaints, triggering of immediate measures (24h immediate measures) at the plant and supplier, including the necessary rework measures;
- Support of suppliers with quality problems (8D method, Six Sigma), evaluation and monitoring of corrective actions, on site if necessary;
- Evaluation of a new or changed purchased part. Evaluation of the first samples test reports and decision on the assumption of serial production for purchased parts;
- Participation in product and process FMEA;
- Clear technical understanding and analysis of the part requirements (dimensions, references, tolerances, etc.) and their implementation in the parts purchasing process.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 3-5 years experience in a quality function in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience with quality systems and processes ( ISO 9001, SPC , FMEA, 8D, LEAN Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma methodologies);
- Experiance with Root Cause Analysis and corrective action reports;
- Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems;
- Excelent written and spoken English and/or German language;
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills, team player, independent and responsible method of work.
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology production;
- Flexible working hours.
In case Your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and You wish to join our growing team, please send Your CV and Motivation letter on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your application documents will be treated as confidential and handled in compliance with Bulgarian data protection legislation.