1. The catalogue must be installed on your local hard disk.
2. Download the price file by clicking on the file in the Festo Online Shop.
3. Save the file in a local folder on your hard disk. Make a note of the name of this folder so that you can find it again.
4. To link the price file in the catalogue you have to start a Tool which you can find in the file system of the catalogue. Open this folder: “your installation path of the catalogue”\DKI3.2010
5. There you can find the file: “DKI3AdminTool.exe”.
6. Start the tool via double click.
7. Click on: “Update” to start the tool for linking your prices in the catalogue (this may take a few seconds).
8. Once the tool has opened, close the catalogue if the catalogue is already open.
9. Click on the “Select” button at item 2, “Select downloaded file”.
10. Go to the folder in which you have stored the file.
11. Select the file and click on “Open”.
12. Then click on the “Link in” button at item 3, “Link price file to catalogue”.
13. Your catalogue will now be updated with the latest prices. This process may take several minutes.
14. You will be notified when the process is complete by the message “Linking-in of prices complete” that appears in the lower status window.
15. Close the tool and re-start your catalogue.