Electric cylinder with ball screw drive for simple positioning tasks
Precise and fast positioning, with powerful and extremely economical movement.
- Dynamic: high-quality ball screw drive with low internal friction for short positioning times
- Cost-effective: best price/performance ratio for excellent economic efficiency
- Flexible: wide range of motor mounting options for optimum machine integration
- Unique: "one-size-down" assembly system in combination with spindle and toothed belt axes ELGC for optimum use of space
Further characteristics of the EPCC series at a glance
Flexible position sensing
- A proximity sensor can be freely positioned on both sides and at the top of the cylinder
- As a standard feature, a position magnet is integrated as a ring in the spindle nut for sensing
Pressure compensation port
- Standard: sintered plate screwed into the port
- Optional: pressure compensation air can be ducted subsequently using fittings and tubing
- Ducted pressure compensation air: ambient particles or moisture are not sucked into the electric cylinder and no particles are emitted from the drive into the ambient air
"One-size-down" assembly system
The electric cylinder EPCC is extremely easy to mount with the linear drive ELGC thanks to the universal profile mounting and does not require additional adapters. Handling systems in particular benefit from the weight-optimised design of the EPCC.