Efficient positioning with strokes of up to 300 mm
For vertical applications and for short-stroke slide functions with variable positioning
ESGL – for high-precision shifting, picking and inserting, even under high mechanical loads
Linearity and parallelism in the 1/100mm range
The benefits to you:
- Free positioning with repetition accuracy of ≤ ±0.015 mm
- Very high basic slide load ratings, ideal for vertical applications such as press-fitting or joining
- Reliable: the completely closed spindle prevents dirt or stray small parts from getting into the guide area.
- Flexible: the motor can be fitted laterally or axially, in this case turned by 4 x 90°.
- Suitable software tools in the software package FCT from Festo
Use as a Z-axis in linear gantries and three-dimensional gantries for pick & place tasks in the handling and assembly sector
Spindle pitch [mm]
|Working stroke [mm]
||50||100, 200||100, 200, 250||100, 200, 300|
Guide value for effective load, horizontal [kg]
|Guide value for effective load, vertical [kg]||1||3||5||7|
|Max. feed force Fx [N]
|Max. speed [m/s]||0.5||0.3||1.0||0.4||1.0||0.65||1.3|
|Max. acceleration [m/s2]||25|
|Repetition accuracy [µm]||±0.015|
The actual version of Flash Players is not installed on your system. Please click here, to download the actual Flash-Player-version.