For effortlessly moving loads from 25 up to 999 kg
With less than 10 N of actuating force at the handle
Do your employees have to constantly move heavy loads, for example while loading and unloading or during assembly in production lines? YHBP offers a safe solution that can be installed in balancer systems to improve workplace ergonomics for your employees.
The benefits to you:
- Extremely fast, automatic weight detection
- Safety up to Performance Level d
- Modbus TCP interface for connection to the PLC
- Optional: control components installed in the control cabinet
- Easy commissioning and diagnostics
- Suitable for all commercially available kinematic systems such as lifting columns or parallel kinematics
- Perfect for the automotive, electronics, food and packaging industries
System components at a glance
The complete solution consists of a pneumatic standards-based cylinder, a displacement encoder, a balancer controller with pre-installed web visualisation, a balancer valve unit and a pneumatically operated handle. The safety version additionally features a sensor interface and safety relay unit as a speed monitor. The control components can optionally be installed in a control cabinet so almost no wiring effort is required during commissioning.
Flexible in use
Balancer systems support many applications in final assembly in the automotive industry where heavy loads have to be moved. The car manufacturer KIA Motors in Slovakia uses balancer systems with the drive solution YHBP for a variety of tasks.
- Fitting tyres
- Disassembling doors before varnishing
- Installing batteries in hybrid vehicles
Highlights in detail