Ready-to-install modules support the automation of specimen preparation,
from identifying and checking the specimen carriers to opening and closing specimen containers and adding liquids to microplates – with solutions from Festo analysis applications can be realised in very compact spaces.
Everything from a single source,
from creating and developing concepts to delivering subsystems
Compact handling system YXMx
- Matching, ready-to-use system kit comprising software, controller and kinematic system
- Easy to integrate into the application environment
- Easy to program and commission
How to automate laboratory processes (YouTube)
Planar surface gantry EXCM-30
- Compact and flat for payloads up to 3 kg
- Space-saving for installation in laboratory devices
- Pre-parameterised and ready to install
Rotary gripper module EHMD
- Infinite electrical rotation and electrical or pneumatic gripping
- Universal handling of small sample containers
- Gripping and rotation as well as opening and closing of covers
- Optional: assembly module with Z-compensation automatically adjusts to the cap’s thread pitch.
- Payload up to 250 kg
Hybrid rotary/linear module DSL -16-...-SA
- Pneumatic lifting and gripping motion
- Electric rotation
- Slim and compact
- Individually adjustable torques
Dispense head VTOE
- Modular dosing system for ready-to-install solutions
- Dosing of a wide range of reagents with maximum precision
- Up to 8 individually controlled valves
- Compact dimensions
Modular solutions for specimen handling
Be inspired by our solutions for specimen handling, from pre-analysis and analysis to post-analysis.
Watch the animation to the right of the picture.