Festo is commited to being the leading supplier of automation to the filtration industry. A dedicated global team of professionals from R&D, logistics, technical consultation and service working to solve the challenges of filtration, separation, and purification applications.
For both industrial and municipal applications, Festo has developed solutions to improve component integration, increase uptime, and reduce or eliminate field service calls.
- Interface with leading PLC and SCADA systems, including Ethernet/IP DLR
- Economical integrated CoDeSys controller in I/O terminal or HMI
- High resolution analog I/O for fast and accurate filter integrity testing
- Economical control cabinet design and fabrication, according to UL/CE
- Embedded ethernet accessible diagnostics for real time system, I/O, and valve health
A single source for all filtration skid automation components with global support and supply chain in 176 countries offers service and value to the industry.
Using remote diagnostics to reduce costs
Filtration OEMs can use built-in device diagnostics to monitor and maintain their treatment systems