Pneumatic guided drives and slides are the work horses of industrial automation. They are a well-proven concept, adaptable to a growing range of applications where the particular benefits of adding guidance result in superior performance. They are a cost-effective choice as well, with many variants and configuration options to assure great reliability and longevity.
This whitepaper includes information on:
• How pneumatic guided drives and slides work
• Pneumatic or electric? Where pneumatic excels
• Guided drive or slide? Which to choose
• Customization possibilities: bearings, cushioning and more
• Models for special situations
• Sizing the drive or slide for your application