Magswitch Automation Technology features the latest and greatest in Automation and Robotic End of Arm tools that are engineered to increase productivity and speed. From the brand new electrically actuated tools to innovative smart technology, Magswitch Automation products are being applied in Assembly, Body-In-White, Bin Picking, Fixturing, Pressure Vessel Fabrication, Ergo-Lift Assist, Pick and Place, Stamping, I Beam Handling, De-stacking and more.
Magswitch E Series
Electrically Actuated Tools
Combining Magswitch's patented core technology with revolutionary smart tool capabilities and an electric actuation, the E Series allows Magswitch to offer even more advantages than ever before!
- Slim profile optimized for EOAT applications
- 24VDC operation below 1A (E30)
- Serial communication: CANopen Bus
- Combine power and communication in one cable
- Fail-safe smart tool
- Variable Field Output (VFO)
- De-stack thin parts
- Enhanced bin pick capabilities
- Store multiple calibrations
Magswitch J Series
Innovative Smart Tools
Magswitch J Series features integrated smart technology with enhanced real time feedback via sensor integration. With the J Tools, double blank detection can be performed at an affordable cost without clunky external sensors. Easily confirm correct part present or identify dangling components via pole contact detection.
- Eliminates the need for additional sensors
- Real time feedback related to pole contact
- Field calibration enables tool configuration for specific applications
- Ability to store multiple calibrations
- Improved pole shoe mounting
- Repeatable NAAMS mounting
- IP enables I/O feedback without added sensors using a single cable discrete connection
Magswitch T Series
Precision Fit Tools
Magswitch T Series features super compact and powerful tools boasting cutting edge technology enhancements and precision mounting interfaces. Additional custom pole shoe geometry allows the T Series to be extremely flexible in multiple applications.
- Compact, lightweight and powerful design
- Larger air ports (G1/8) for increased compatibility and robust connections
- Manufactured to precision tolerances with symmetrical NAAMS mounting
- In case of power loss and maintenance inspections, the external manual override saves the day using a single cable discrete connection
Magswitch AR Series
Customizable to any Geometry
Magswitch AR tools are some of the most versatile grippers in our lineup! These compact tools pack a high power to weight ratio to handle any size application. With customizable pole shoes, the AR series can handle any geometry you throw at it.
- Compact single magnet design
- Customizable contact surface
- Maximum power to weight ratio
- Saves energy - 90% less air
- Fail-safe operation
- Larger air ports (G1/8)
- Symmetrical NAAMS mounting
Magswitch PLAY Series
Heavy Weight Application Tools
Magswitch PLAY series brings the power of multiple magnets together with a single point of actuation. Use these tools when handling long pipes or beams. Ideal for heavy weight applications. These tools have customizable pole elements which can be applied to improve handling in any application.
- Customizable Contact Surface
- Deep field technology
- Ideal for handling tool components
- Saves energy
- Ideal for heavy weight applications
- Fail-safe operation
Magswitch D85 is a narrow footprint tool intended for picking sheet metal. Featuring multiple shallow field array technology, it's a mighty pneumatic tool which excels at de-stacking and lifting thin materials when most larger magnets can't get a grip.
- Ideal for sheet metal pick and place
- Small footprint for locating complicated geometries
- Low Air pressure requirement
Magswitch Sheet Fanner
Sheet Fanning Tool
Magswitch Sheet Fanner provides a faster and safer process for separating ferrous sheets. The magnetic field is transferred to the steel blanks which take on the magnetic pole and repel from each other. Apply the Magswitch sheet fanner to the side of any stack of blanks or thin steel components and watch the top layers separate for easy de-stacking.
- Tackles any height stack with ease
- Free floating design holds fanner to stack with audio indexing functionality
- Use with or without a guide rod
- Powerful magnetic field separates sheets
- Chamfer design allows for uneven stacks
- Easy separation of stacked components
- Portable and lightweight