With Projects, you can manage all your automation projects and their components centrally – throughout the entire product lifecycle! Your assets are arranged intuitively and clearly according to the relationship between the control system, fieldbus and components. Projects facilitates collaboration across departments and company boundaries: invite other participants to collaborate on your project via e-mail.
Your benefits with Projects:
Networked: Projects integrates with many Festo engineering tools, such as the Handling Guide Online.
Industry 4.0: Projects is your step towards digital twin.
Lifecycle management: gives you an overview of all the components installed in your system.
Saves time: re-use your specific engineering data for even faster configuration.
Digital filing: you receive paperless documentation of your projects.
Collaboration platform: centralised project repository with file upload and sharing across departments and components.
Here's how it works:
(1) Build your project using by dragging and dropping your individual components.
(2) Invite other participants to collaborate on your project.
(3) Upload images, documents etc. into the project and share them with your colleagues or customers.
(4) Receive all relevant engineering information about your product in the correct configuration and in a central location.
(5) Create a parts list and simply transfer it to the shopping basket.