Get to grips with pick and place robots.... On 17th June automation and integration expert, Pacepacker Services, is inviting manufacturers to view their wide range of pick & place technology at an educational event to see the widest selection of pick and place robots handling foods and packaged goods.
Incorporating the latest Festo and FANUC cartesian, delta, articulated robot arm pick & place and palletising applications, the event will take place at Pacepacker’s Essex-based manufacturing facility. Seven different robots (including food grade systems) will demonstrate typical product handling, assembly and packing scenarios.
Including the latest robots from Festo and FANUC, the event will showcase three main robot types: Cartesian, delta-style and articulated arm. Visitors will be able to compare the three types of robot and their handling skills, plus hear the decision making process Pacepacker takes to effectively select the right robot for an application.
Typical application scenarios you’ll see on the day…
- Packets of snack foods will be collated vertically into a retail tray using a FANUC M-710 articulated arm robot (48 packs per minute / 6 trays per minute)
- Root vegetables will be picked and placed into a cutter using FANUC’s LR Mate articulated robot arm with vision system (30 parsnips per min)
- 1kg poly bags of potatoes either double or triple picked by a FANUC M710 articulated arm robot
- Boxes of snack products will be palletised by FANUC’s new M410ic/185 articulated arm robot
- Festo’s two axis Cartesian system will pick punnets of fruits in layers before placing them into retail trays
- FANUC’s IP69k certified M2 delta robot will demonstrate high speed picking
- Pacepacker’s FlexaPac system will collate and load netted fruits into retail trays
The automation systems will demonstrate high levels of efficiency, rapid throughput and incredible repeatable accuracies which curtail waste. Bring along examples of your products and your project objectives for advice on how to automate your process. Attendees will also have the chance to question leading OEMs supporting the event including: Aetna, UPM Conveyors, FANUC, VWS Automation, Loma Systems, Festo, Vuototecnica as well as Pacepacker.
Venue: Pacepacker, Unit 16 Bluegate Hall, Great Bardfield, Essex, CM7 4PZ
To book your place email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call or call Andreas Fantousi on +44 (0)1371 811544
For more information on Pacepacker Services click here.