Festo is a worldwide leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical automation technology. The globally aligned, independent family enterprise with headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, has evolved into a performance leader within its respective industry over a period of 50 years as a result of innovation and problem solving competence covering all aspects of pneumatics and automation, and thanks to its unique offerings in the field of industrial training and vocational education.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team
To be considered for this you will have the following skills:-
- Minimum of HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an application sales role in the electric servo, stepper and motion controls industry.
- Proven track record in selling these products to OEM customers and achieved on-going successes in winning high value accounts.
- Understands strengths and weaknesses of the competitors within the industry.
- Thorough understanding of practical servo mechanics and able to size axes from first principles.
- Ideally you would have experience in Linear motor applications and be able to discuss at headline level machine software interface requirements eg. GB, C++ OPC, ActiveX and DCOM etc.
- Experience in negotiating supply contracts with volume replication OEM companies.
- You will live around either the M62 corridor or the M4 corridor.
You will have strong motivational and interpersonal skills (written, verbal and listening) with the ability to communicate confidently to all levels within the business and senior members of customer decision making units, a strong team player and able to demonstrate a positive initiative when under pressure.
Festo offers a competitive salary with a generous commission scheme together with a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave, development opportunities, personal accident cover, contributory pension scheme, private health care, employee assistance programme and permanent health insurance.
If would like to apply for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV with a covering letter supporting your application, and your salary expectations to email@example.com.