Festo is a worldwide leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical automation technology. The globally aligned, independent family enterprise with headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, has evolved into a performance leader within its respective industry over a period of 50 years as a result of innovation and problem solving competence covering all aspects of pneumatics and automation, and thanks to its unique offerings in the field of industrial training and vocational education.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity to join our Customer Interaction Team, based at our Northampton Office.
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- Mechanical/Electro-Mech/Electronic Engineering Degree or HND.
- Higher level of education GCSE (or equivalent) in English Maths and Sciences.
- NVQ 2/3 or equivalent in Customer Services/Sales.
- Technical biased graduate with previous experience of successfully working in an inbound/outbound customer service or account management sales telephone environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to work as a strong team player and demonstrate a positive attitude under pressure.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- You will have strong motivational interpersonal skills (written, verbal and listening) with the ability to communicate to all levels within the business.
- Be confident and able to make decisions independently of instructions.
Festo offers a competitive salary with a commission scheme (after probation) and a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days after 10 years’ service, excellent development opportunities, personal accident cover, contributory pension scheme, private health care, employee assistance programme and permanent health insurance.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV with a covering letter supporting your application, indicating what experience and knowledge you can bring to this role. Please also advise your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2019