Festo is a worldwide leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical automation technology. The globally aligned, independent family enterprise with headquarters in Esslingen, Germany, has evolved into a performance leader within its respective industry over a period of 50 years as a result of innovation and problem solving competence covering all aspects of pneumatics and automation, and thanks to its unique offerings in the field of industrial training and vocational education.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity to join our Technical Services Team, based at our Northampton Office.
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in appropriate discipline in engineering
- Applicants that do not have the relevant qualifications may be considered provided you can demonstrate substantial relevant experience of more than 5 years
- A genuine interest in providing a 1st class customer service
- Must have experience in people management/leadership and working as part of a management team
- Experience in performance management - managing, development and motivation of the team
- Experience of Conflict Management
- Knowledge of H & S Regulations
- Experience in the supply of automation systems
- Experience in working for a SME that is part of a larger/global company
- Experience in planning and working to tight deadlines
- You will have strong motivational interpersonal skills (written, verbal and listening) with the ability to communicate to all levels of staff within the business
- Be confident and able to make decisions independently of instructions
Festo offers a competitive salary with a commission scheme (after probation) and a range of benefits including 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days after 10 years’ service, excellent development opportunities, personal accident cover, contributory pension scheme, private health care, employee assistance programme and permanent health insurance.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV with a covering letter supporting your application, indicating what experience and knowledge you can bring to this role. Please also advise your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th February 2020