The application: uniting the drive train and the body - the 'marriage'
Your objective: highly automated, reliable and adaptive process with perfect results
Our solution: product portfolio for optimum assembly
Toothed belt and spindle axes EGC
High load capacity makes these ideal for use in the body shop, final assembly and tyre production
- High load capacity
- Load closer to the double guide: smaller lever arms for very high torques and large maximum load
- Optimised aluminium profile
Linear drives DGC/DGC-HD
- Compact: fitting length relative to stroke
- Loads and devices can be directly mounted on the slide.
- For safety-oriented applications with mechanical hazards
- Ideal for final assembly
- DGC-HD with heavy-duty guide: powerful with two recirculating ball bearing guides in one profile
Sturdy, powerful and precise: parallel gripper HGPT-B
- High gripping force of up to 7kN
- Sturdy and precise due to T-slot guidance of the gripper fingers
- Also available as high-power variant with twice the force at half the gripping stroke
- Reliable gripping due to long T-slot guidance, event at high torque loads
- Can be used in harsh environments due to integrated sealing air
- 4 sensor slots for up to 4 flush-fitting, integrated sensors
- Reliable: optional gripping force backup reliably prevents the loss of workpieces.