Hygienic, easy-to-clean and sturdy automation solutions for bakery and confectionery production. From stocking raw materials to dough production, baking and packaging, Festo provides components, ready-to-install system solutions and suitable services for your production process.
We have the right solution for these requirements:
- Time-saving cleaning with components in clean design
- Functionality of components at high and low temperatures
- Drives for precise cutting with reproducible results
- Solutions for reliable packaging with high flexibility
Solutions for the best results
Food quality and compressed air quality
Great care has to be taken whenever compressed air comes into contact with food. Because compressed air is not clean by nature. Application-specific compressed air preparation ensures the highest possible level of safety for food, consumers and producers.
Machine vision systems for maximum productivity
Whether it is for position recognition or quality criteria, camera systems are used in a wide variety of applications. With Festo the choice is yours: there’s a well-matched, efficient solution for almost any requirement.
Festo components support the bakery trade
"Pneumatic components from Festo have proven their worth. The machine runs reliably, has short set-up times, can tolerate flour dust well and – especially in the sealing area – can withstand the high workloads."
Martin Schill, owner and master baker "Bäckerei Schill"
Automation for baked goods and confectionery production
Fine, micro and activated carbon filters for the highest compressed air quality requirements
- Energy efficiency module MSE6-E2M monitors and regulates the compressed air supply fully automatically.
- Safety module MS6-SV for safe exhausting up to Performance Level e
- Roller guide for highly dynamic handling, even of medium and large-sized goods.
- Smooth-surfaced profile without sensor slots and cover strip made of stainless steel
- with FDA compliant materials and NSF-H1 grease
Protective bellows DADB
To protect the drive at high dust concentrations. Available for many of our standards-based cylinders to ISO 6432 and ISO 15552.