Optimised Motion Series: low-cost with optimised performance
A package that makes moving and positioning easier than ever before while being significantly cheaper than conventional electrical solutions.
In the package: motor controller (drive system) with servo motor technology including matching cabling
Everything has a unique type code: easy to configure and to order the right size and combination. As a result, the workload is reduced in your purchasing department and you save time, because the individual parts no longer have to be assembled.
Plus: quick parameterisation and commissioning thanks to web server/browser concept
Complete solution for rotating and aligning parts and workpieces
- Suitable for swivelling tasks under heavy loads
- Can be used for simple rotary indexing table applications
- Sturdy and backlash-free ball bearings
Electric cylinder EPCO
Electric cylinder with non-rotating piston rod and plain bearing guide. Even more powerful and versatile with optional guide unit.
- Available in 3 sizes with strokes of up to 400 mm
- With permanently mounted, optimally tuned motor in all sizes
Toothed belt axis ELGR
For simple and cost-efficient automation tasks
- Long service life of 5,000 km
- Sizes for payloads of up to 6.8 kg
Configuration with WebConfig
Quick and easy configuration and parameterisation
- Download parameter set from the parameter cloud
- Parameterise up to seven freely definable positions directly on the PC
Software Festo Configuration Tool FCT
Flexible configuration and parameterisation
Parameterise 31 positioning options and diagnostic functions, online or offline