FluidDraw makes it easier to plan complete systems and integrate individual components. You can access the Festo catalogue and your own imported databases, and thus benefit from evaluation functions and ready-prepared assembly drawings. The software is part of the Festo Engineering Tools that provide users with a paperless and smooth approach for all phases, from planning to delivery and commissioning.
Now even better: FluidDraw stands for fast and easy standardised documentation of your machines or systems. With the new FluidDraw 6, you can create pneumatic and electric circuit diagrams even more reliably and efficiently. In addition to new features and a redesigned interface, the flexible licence models will help you to find the right licence for your needs.
FluidDraw P6 – this is new:
- Electrical symbols for motors and controllers from Festo
- New, built-in drawing frame editor
- Project templates – use existing project settings for newly created projects
- Flexible lists hugely expand the possibilities for evaluating a project. Predefined evaluations, e.g. table of contents with jumps and new bills of materials
- Drawing and sizing functions – intelligent sizing and integrated drawing functions for your own symbols with all necessary drawing primitives
- Simple extension options for user-defined symbols and libraries. You can integrate your own product databases via the efficient import/export interfaces. For multilingual projects, you can use user-defined text translation tables.
Essential functions at a glance