Integrate electrical, pneumatic and mechanical functions
Thanks to the versatile individual combination options for the different functions on a valve terminal, its configuration can be adjusted so it precisely suits the application. The function integration thus helps to optimise and reduce the costs of your entire process chain.
Big trend: function integration on valve terminals
Function integration means increased productivity and reduced installation
- Electrical components: up to 512 digital/analogue I/O, temperature and pressure sensors
- Pneumatics: up to 128 valves
- Proportional pneumatics: up to eight pressure regulators on the bus
- Servopneumatics: positioning and soft stop for up to eight axes
- Motion control: electrical drives, synchronous/asynchronous/2.5 D interpolation
- Safety engineering: press valves, special valves and start-up pressurisation
Increasing efficiency using function integration
|Because the components are reduced to just one, potential savings in time and money are possible along the entire value chain.|
Application example: save 825 minutes using function integration
White paper: find out more
Here you can find 12 real customer examples of function integration on our CPX platform. Discover how to optimise pneumatic and electric systems and integrate safety.