You can find all up-to-date release lists for automotive manufacturers here:
Project and plant-specific release lists
- CNH-FPT Industrial
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- General Motors
- MAN Truck & Bus
- Renault Group
- Volvo Cars
- Volvo Group
General Motors release lists and project manual
General Motors operates two joint ventures in China.
SAIC General Motors Corporation Limited (SAIC-GM or "SGM")
SAIC-GM builds and sells the automobile brands Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac in Greater China. SAIC-GM was founded in 1997 with a 50% investment by each partner.
Together we have written a project book for the SAIC-GM Powertrain
- which applies to all SGM Powertrain plants in China.
- The current version is V4.2 (revised in November 2017).
In addition, we have written a project book for the SAIC-GM Battery Assembly
- which applies to all SGM Battery plants in China.
- The current version is V1.0 (December 2017).
SAIC General Motors-Wuling (SAIC-GM-Wuling or "SGMW")
SAIC-GM-Wuling is a joint venture between SAIC Motor, General Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co Ltd., which produces commercial and private vehicles sold in China under the brands Wuling and Baojun. SGMW is an important manufacturer of mass-produced products in the Chinese domestic market and one of the largest manufacturers of microvans in China.
We have written a project book for the SGMW Powertrain
- which applies to all SGMW Powertrain plants in China.
- The current version is V1.3 (revised in March 2017).
To receive the project books or for any questions please contact
If you have any questions, please contact Mr Thorsten Weiss in Festo Automotive Management.