For effortlessly moving loads of up to 999 kg
With less than 10 N of actuating force at the handle
Do your employees have to constantly move heavy loads, for example while loading and unloading or during assembly in production lines? YHBP offers a safe solution for installation in balancer systems to improve workplace ergonomics for your employees.
- Extremely fast, automatic weight detection
- Performance Level d in the safety version
- Easy commissioning and diagnostics
- Suitable for all commercially available kinematic systems such as lifting columns or parallel kinematics
- Perfect for the automotive, electronics, food and packaging industries
System components at a glance
The complete solution consists of a pneumatic ISO cylinder, a displacement encoder, a balancer controller with preinstalled web visualisation, a balancer valve unit and a pneumatically operated handle. The safety version additionally features a sensor interface and safety relay unit as a speed monitor.
Flexible in use
Balancer systems support many applications in final assembly in the automotive industry where heavy loads have to be moved. The car manufacturer KIA Motors in Slovakia uses balancer systems with the drive solution YHBP for a variety of tasks.
- Fitting tyres
- Disassembling doors before varnishing
- Installing batteries in hybrid vehicles
Highlights in detail