Simple and reliable
- Through-holes for easy mounting
- Electrical connection with cable harness and plug
- Jaw guide for high torque resistance
- Gripper jaws with interface profile and sturdy plain-bearing guide for high torque resistance
- Sensor slot for gripper jaw position sensing
- Status indicator for power supply and error message
- Digital actuation makes commissioning easy – with no need for an external controller.
- Direct position sensing with the T-slot on the gripping head indicates whether the gripping motion is correct.
- The latched switch with four gripping force adjustment settings makes the EHPS powerful and adaptable for sensitive workpieces.
- In the event of a power failure, EHPS holds the workpiece securely through automatic locking of the gear unit.
- The gripper is actuated via two PINs (open/close) only when a signal has been sent. Uncontrolled movement is prevented.
- Compact dimensions without interfering contours and protruding plugs.
- Highly dynamic motor for high forces and a strong dynamic response: the acceleration distance for maximum force is only 0.5 mm.