Optimised Motion Series: low-cost with optimised performance
A package that makes moving and positioning easier than ever before while being significantly cheaper than conventional electrical solutions.
In the package: motor controller (drive system) with servo motor technology including matching cabling
Everything has a unique type code: easy to configure and to order the right size and combination. As a result, the workload is reduced in your purchasing department and you save time, because the individual parts no longer have to be assembled.
Plus: quick parameterisation and commissioning thanks to web server/browser concept
Electric cylinder EPCO
Electric cylinder with non-rotating piston rod and plain bearing guide. Even more powerful and versatile with optional guide unit.
- Available in 3 sizes with strokes of up to 400 mm
- With permanently mounted, optimally tuned motor in all sizes
Toothed belt axis ELGR
For simple and cost-efficient automation tasks
- Long service life of 5,000 km
- Three sizes for payloads of up to 6.8 kg
Optimised Motion Series in the system
Cost-effective multi-axis solutions for simple handling tasks
- Easy assembly without the need for adapters
- Easy configuration of individual axes and rotary drive via WebConfig
How easy is it to assemble a complete handling system?
Configuration with WebConfig
Quick and easy configuration and parameterisation
- Download parameter set from the parameter cloud
- Parameterise up to seven freely definable positions directly on the PC
Software Festo Configuration Tool FCT
Flexible configuration and parameterisation
Parameterise 31 positioning options and diagnostic functions, online or offline
Festo Configuration Tool FCT