Large working space, high speed, smooth transport
During the production of solar cells, the fragile wafers frequently need to be picked up and repositioned at high speed and with great precision. The high-speed planar surface gantry offers an optimum solution for handling solar wafers.
Designed for handling solar cells and wafers, the high-speed planar surface gantry covers a rectangular working space with up to 4 degrees of freedom. The Bernoulli gripper has been adapted to transporting the fragile wafers. It permits smooth, almost contactless transport.
Cartesian high-speed handling unit with robotic functionality
Optimum dynamic response with up to 100 picks/min
Compact and flat: outstanding installation/working space ratio
- Low vibration: reduced requirements for the frame
- Can be expanded with a Z-axis or rotary/lifting module for 3D applications
- Ready-to-install complete system, fully assembled and wired up
- Optional: controller package CMCA (in a control cabinet or on a mounting plate)
Winner of the Intersolar Award 2010
Sets new standards:
- Maximum dynamic response compared to all other gantries
- Best acceleration behaviour with 50 m/s²
- Maximum speed of 5 m/s, even with long strokes
- Optimum use of the available space
- Low costs due to reliable series components
- As dynamic as a linear motor axis, and as cost-effective as a toothed belt axis
Extremely compact and flat, but with full working space and no funnel-shaped intake – and it's easy to integrate into your system concept
Cost-efficient in acquisition and operation, with a long service life thanks to reliable series components: the complete motion solution including frame, with optional vision system.