Festo Singapore Safety and Health Policy
It is the policy of Festo Pte Ltd to prevent and minimize, to the fullest extent practical, all risks to the health, safety, and wellbeing of employees and public while at the premises. Festo employees, property, and the environment will be safeguarded by implementing the following:
- Having clear and committed leadership wherein safety and health are an integral part of normal operations and long term strategy.
- Developing a strong safety and health culture in the workplace.
- Implementing safety and health management systems.
- Involving employees and contractors in the implementation and improvement of these systems.
- Requiring that all contractors conduct their operations consistent with the Festo policy.
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risks to safety and health as an integral part of operating plans.
- Communicating to every employee the importance of understanding and complying with the company’s safety and health policies.
- Complying with all applicable legislation.
- Providing our employees with the necessary skills, training and equipment to safety undertake their work.
- Implementing appropriate emergency procedures.