The application: labelling
Your objective: fast labelling with precise positioning
Our solution: the product portfolio for quick and accurate label handling
Precise and easy-to-clean: guided drive DGRF
High precision guiding and load capacity. Clean Design guarantees ease of cleaning. Lubrication approved by the FDA. Long service life, optional seal for dry-running operation. Perfect in conjunction with corresponding sensor SMT-C1. Suitable for labelling applications or as a “pusher” in monitoring processes to eject defective parts.
Reliable inspection: intelligent vision system SBOx-Q
100% quality inspection. Precise measurement, orientation checking, positioning. Electronic evaluation unit and interfaces (Ethernet/CAN) for communication with master controllers (PLC) are already integrated. With permanently integrated lens or interchangeable lens, depending on the task.
Other products of interest for your application:
Electrical positioning systems - Optimised Motion Series
Low-cost with optimised performance. Easier positioning than ever before.
- As easy and affordable as a pneumatic cylinder, but with the functionality of an electric drive
- Easy to configure and to order the right size and combination
- Motor controller including matching cables in one package
Valve series VUVG - the new benchmark for standard valves
Low-cost, high-flow, compact and simple – the best valve in its class
- Patented cartridge principle for excellent sealing characteristics and durability
- Compact with high flow rate
- Can be expanded to form a valve terminal with an individual connection
- Electrically and pneumatically actuated valves