Staffed with experts in the field of automation, the Festo Mobile Mechatronics Lab (MML) will be touring the United States as part of a mission to educate companies and schools about energy efficient automation technology and services and the latest advancements that can improve equipment and operational performance.
The MML addresses the issues we all experience with trade shows… cost, travel inconvenience, and the loss of key staff members for several days… by bringing the exhibition to your front door – completely free and without obligation!
The MML enables you to discuss your specific application needs with our automation experts while trying out hundreds of the most advanced automation products first-hand… without ever leaving your company’s parking lot!
- Trailer dimensions (when open): 53ft (l) x 25ft (w) x 14ft (h)
- Tractor and trailer is 80ft long
- 40 KW generator provides all electrical power needs
- 5 HP compressor and 90 gallon compressed air reservoir provide all pneumatic power needs
- 4 air conditioning units maintain comfortable temperature in hot or cold weather
- Self-leveling feature allows displays to operate in near factory conditions
- The MML can accommodate up to 40 seats for a classroom setup
- 55in LCD screen for presentations and videos
- More than 20 dynamic displays and 20 static product boards demonstrating hundreds of the most advanced automation components available