High performance connection for EtherNet/IP networks
EtherNet/IP connection for solenoid valves, proportional pressure regulation and analog/digital I/O
The CPX-FB36 offers state-of-the-art connection to EtherNet/IP networks.
- Faster throughput and response with 1ms RPI.
- Increased uptime with DLR support (Device Level Ring).
- Integrated EtherNet switch reduces costs.
- QuickConnect support for fast tool changeover times.
- Greater flexibility for the programmer thanks to configurable SINT or UINT data types.
- Full support for DLR (Device Level Ring)
- Full support for EtherNet/IP QuickConnect
- Support for point level diagnostics
o Short circuits
o Open coils
o Parameterization errors
- Browser based diagnostics
- Support for UINT or SINT data types
- Also supports Modbus TCP
- Standard CIP Objects and I/O-Mapping is equivalent allow easy conversion of older CPX-FB32 units.