"It's on time, or it's shipped free!"
As a sign of our commitment to service, we are making the "It's on time, or it's shipped free" promise...
Festo will reimburse the shipping charges for orders which do not meet the FAST lead times, listed on the Festo website, based upon the following conditions:
- Items ordered are within the FAST Program as specified at www.festo.us/fast
- The order is placed such that the non-FAST Program items do not influence the shipment of FAST Program items. For example, an order requiring a single "complete shipment" of FAST and non-FAST items would not be eligible for reimbursement. For example, an order of FAST products that are requested to be shipped at a later date would not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Changes to orders must be final by 12:00PM Eastern standard time on the order date.
- Quantity limit is 5 pieces per item, except for fitting/flow controls (100 pcs), tubing (100 meters), and mounting accessories (10 pcs).
- Orders are placed via phone or online shop (internet).
- Approved credit with Festo at the time of order placement and shipment.
Note: Start date for measurement of lead time is day order is placed if entered by 12:00 pm Eastern standard time, next business day for orders entered after 12:00 pm.
Reimbursement of Shipping Charges
- A request for reimbursement of shipping charges must be made via the web FAST Program Reimbursement Form or phone call to 1-800-99-FESTO.
- The decision for the request for reimbursement will be communicated back to the e-mail address provided.
- In cases where a reimbursement of shipping charges is warranted, the amount of the shipping charges for that order will be credited to the account of the ordering party.
Festo reserves the right to make changes to this program at any time. The most recent conditions will be listed on the Festo web site.