Project and solution highlights
Sliding fork: infinitely variable telescopic handling system for substrate transport
Innovative handling solution for loading and unloading of substrates and modules. The telescopic principle with triple transmission ratio offers a stroke of up to 2,100 mm.
- Space = workpiece size
- Advances at both ends with infinitely variable intermediate stops
- Perfectly designed for the conditions in process chambers
Use in a vacuum during coating processes
The sliding fork inserts substrates for coating in the process chambers.
- Coating processes in a vacuum at temperatures of up to 200°C
- More cost-effective than special cleanroom robots
Used for loading and unloading operations under atmospheric pressure
During the production process, the substrates frequently need to be repositioned for loading and unloading process modules. The sliding fork easily beats robot solutions in this context, not only in terms of costs but also in terms of installation space:
- Installation space = workpiece size
- Cost savings of up to 50% compared to robot solutions
- Extremely long stroke: up to 2m