Wherever you are working,
Festo is there for you
Latest information about the impact of the Coronavirus
Amid the Covid-19 shutdown in South Africa, we want to reassure you that we are open for business at this time in light of the fact that we supply to various critcal industries as outlined by our President. For the full notice, please click here.
In times of change, it is more important than ever to have some continuity. That is why we offer a wide range of services and support, from tools for selecting products to the Online Shop, that is not bound by geographical or time constraints. That enables us to continue providing you with the services and the level of support that you are used to. So you can continue your business as before. Make use of our numerous remote channels – our specialists are expecting you.
This is how you can get in touch with us
We hope you will understand that in the present situation and for our mutual protection we will only arrange tests and visits for critical requirements. However, our staff remain at your service, telephonically and through digital mediums such as Skype and GoToMeeting:
Know more about our operational assistance services!
1. Sales Engineers: Our Sales Engineers provide you with comprehensive and solution-orientated advice based on our technical expertise.
2. Customer Interaction Centre (CIC): Our team of qualified agents are available to assist you with general queries, sales, order processing, quotations, online and technical support telephonically.
3. Application Engineers: Like our Sales Engineers, our application engineers are there to support you with your project based, more complex automation requirements and high level technical opportunities.
4. Technical Help Desk: Our team of experts provide you with technical support for all Festo catalogue products.
Our online services and support tools provide online assistance
You can find all the important services and tools online at any time, from helpful video tutorials to comprehensive information about our products and software. They are available to you whenever you need them and wherever you are. All the information can be accessed 24 hours a day.
The Festo AppWorld
Use your online shop login to purchase software through the Festo Appworld. This channel gives you access to the following:
• Engineering tools such as Fluidraw and ePlan
• Maintenance solutions such as Smartenance
• Product software add-ons for the Festo motion terminal (VTEM), servo press (YJKP) and much more!
We have the perfect apps to support you through your value chain.
Video tutorials: watch and apply straight away
Our YouTube channel “Festo Service“ shows you how you can configure, repair, commission and adapt Festo products. Our tutorials are a perfect complement to our technical hotline. They will show you around the clock how you can carry out work on components correctly and directly.
All the product information at your fingertips
In the Support Portal you will find all the important information: documentation on commissioning, information about spare parts, instructions manuals and much more.
Your order is in good hands – via the Online Shop
We are available, just as we have always been. Even in these extraordinary times, we want to be a reliable partner. We have many online tools to help you with your orders, e.g. in our Online Shop, but you can also order quickly and easily via our worldwide sales and service network.
Convenient purchasing in the Online Shop
In our Online Shop you will find 35,000 components including electric drives, pneumatic automation, control technology, software and valve terminals. And of course you can order around the clock.
Our core product range – powerful, good and attractively priced
More than 2,200 components from our core product range cover more than 80% of your automation tasks. They are available worldwide and are ready for delivery, even in large quantities and within a short space of time.