Combine your academic knowledge with practical experience.
As a world-leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical automation technology, we are particularly interested in prospective engineers and university students from the fields of mathematics, computer science, natural sciences and engineering.
But students of economics and other non-technical subjects can also undergo a placement with Festo in appropriate areas.
Following a successful internship, you may have the opportunity to continue working as a student trainee or to write your thesis with Festo.
Each month, we currently employ an average of about 120 interns, working student and university students who write their theses at the company.
- Enrolment as a student at a technical college or university
- Independent work on own responsibility
- High commitment and power of comprehension
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good teamwork skills
- Knowledge of the local language (for international internships)