Make the most of the performance of your system – our service technicians will take over the commissioning of axis systems on site and thus enable fast, reliable and optimally coordinated operation.
Your employees have their hands full during the start-up phases. This often leaves little time for commissioning, and system capacities remain unused and lie idle. This is when it's good to be able to rely on specialists from Festo who can quickly and reliably take on the commissioning of axis systems directly on site. That way, you can be sure that the axis system and the entire system work together optimally and that maximum system productivity is achieved.
Our service technicians will take care of:
- Checking the wiring, connections, motion paths and energy chains – for reliable operation
- Configuring and parameterising the axes – for optimum path travel
- Optimising the control parameters and homing – for maximum performance
- Activating the axes in test mode – for tested safety
- Data backup and documentation – for secure knowledge
- Instructing the machine operators, e.g. on error diagnostics and eliminating errors or on changing the position values, etc. – for reliable operation
The commissioning service is available for one- to three-axis systems, including for axis systems with a safety module in the ‘Safety Package’. Not included are spare and wearing parts, installation and application programming.