Your system concept defines the ideal valve terminal solution
Valve terminals with CPX, optionally with CODESYS controller, as well as the installation systems CPI and CTEL facilitate control and installation concepts that are perfectly adapted to your system concept. Or alternatively, you can use the IO-Link master CECC from Festo which allows you to integrate additional external functions. Also easy to realise: the hybrid combination of central and decentralised installation systems.
Central/hybrid installation system
In the central installation system, several drives and functions are linked and completely controlled by one valve terminal via CODESYS controller.
Benefits of the central installation system:
- Up to 60% more efficient thanks to function integration
- Channel costs reduced by up to 50%
- Up to 40% better performance
Hybrid installation systems combine the benefits of the central and decentralised installation systems.
Decentralised installation system / system expansions
Individual functions are connected decentrally to a small valve terminal using a short tubing connection. The valve terminal is connected to the controller via a hybrid cable for data and voltage.
Benefits of the decentralised installation system:
- Cycle times reduced by up to 30% through very short tubing
- Space reduced by up to 70%
- Air consumption reduced by up to 50%
Available systems and benefits:
- Different voltage zones via additional power supply
- More participants via up to four modules per string
- Inexpensive basic functions
- Open, standardised system
- Integratable external functions