Your system concept defines the ideal valve terminal solution
As we move towards Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT), installation and control concepts are influencing each other more than ever before. Only through effective cooperation will modular, flexible and adaptable production concepts with decentralised intelligence, preprocessing, autonomous machines or sub-systems be successful. Valve terminals with CPX, optionally with a CoDeSys controller, as well as the installation systems CPI and CTEL facilitate control and installation concepts that are perfectly adapted to your system concept.
Centralised/hybrid installation system
In a centralised installation system, several drives and functions are linked and completely controlled by one valve terminal via a CoDeSys controller.
Benefits of a centralised installation system:
- Up to 60% greater efficiency thanks to function integration
- Channel costs reduced by up to 50%
- Performance increased by up to 40%
Hybrid installation systems combine the benefits of centralised and decentralised installation systems.
Decentralised installation system / system expansions
Individual functions are connected decentrally to a small valve terminal using a short tubing connection. The valve terminal is connected to the controller via a hybrid cable for data and voltage.
Benefits of the decentralised installation system:
- Cycle times reduced by up to 30% through very short tubing
- Space reduced by up to 70%
- Air consumption reduced by up to 50%
Available systems and benefits:
- Different voltage zones via additional power supply
- More participants via up to four modules per string
- Inexpensive basic functions
- Open, standardised system
- Integratable external functions