- Sturdy and cost-effective components to build reliable and cost-optimised textile machines?
- All parts as a PrePack in one package to save process costs?
- Specific and ready-to-install solutions to quickly meet your customers' need for individuality and flexibility?
- Short response times in service and after-sales areas?
- Attractively priced and sturdy products for all areas in the textile industry,
whether spinning, stretch texturing, weaving, circular knitting, bleaching, dyeing or coating
- Pre-assembled units e.g. consisting of cylinders, fittings, sensors and foot mountings
- Customised solutions from tubing, PrePacks and PreAssemblies to ready-to-install assemblies and systems
- Global sales and service organisation for component support worldwide
Our product highlights for the textile industry:
- Sturdy and attractively priced
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Available as a complete unit, e.g. with fittings, tubing, foot mountings etc.
Standards-based cylinder DSBC to ISO 15552
Perfectly cushioned - thanks to self-adjusting pneumatic cushioning PPS
Round cylinder DSNU with cushioning PPS
Fast adaptation to the optimum cushioning performance – without an adjusting screw
Compact cylinder ADN-PPS to ISO 21287
Need to adjust the cushioning? Fine tune it?
You can leave all that to PPS.
Fluidic muscle DSMP
High force combined with a small diameter. Dirt-resistant.
Valves and valve terminals:
Solenoid valve VUVG
Compact, high-flow and low-cost – the best valve in its class
Valve terminal VTUG
Reinforcements for the best valve in its class: valve terminal VTUG.
Solenoid valve VUVS
Durable and incredibly sturdy – the VUVS can handle all your standard tasks at a low cost.
Process and media valves
- Transporting, preparing, cleaning and disposing of fluids
- Ideally suited for textile processing and finishing, such as in dye works
- Sturdy: also suitable for contaminated or aggressive media