Start your career now and apply your theoretical knowledge in everyday professional life. Take on specific tasks and responsibilities right from the outset. Festo supports you here with an individualised training programme and provides you with numerous training courses. Theoretical foundations, practical know-how and the ability to work independently and on your own responsibly will quickly open up interesting perspectives to you for working with Festo in your home country and abroad.
Currently in high demand, for example, are engineers in various fields, employees for the purchasing sector, and specialists and experts in process automation and the field of electrical drive units.
- Challenging tasks
- Immediate integration into a department and a team
- Rapid assumption of responsibility
- Direct application of theoretical knowledge in practice
- Interesting national and international perspectives
- Attractive remuneration package
- Degree from a university or other institute of higher education
- Initial practical experience in a placement or employment
- Very good MS Office skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English. A second foreign language is of advantage
- Very good analytical skills
- A high degree of autonomy, initiative, flexibility and willingness to perform