Study and earn money at the same time – with an activity that is in keeping with your study programme and your future career.
Your “part-time job” as an working student will give you insights into the company and its everyday operations.
You will gain experience in your field and establish initial contacts for your future career.
Studying and earning money are not always easy to combine, but you can schedule your work flexibly at Festo.
We arrange a weekly working programme individually with each student and his or her department.
- Enrolment as a student at a technical college or university
- Initial experience on placements relevant to your field of study
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Independent work on own responsibility
- High commitment and power of comprehension
- Good teamwork skills